Best of Nordstrom's 2019 Anniversary Sale - Clothing, Accessories, and Home

It's that time of year, people! Normally, I'd say I don't do free brand deals, but you have to start somewhere, right? Here are my picks for the best clothing and shoes from this year's sale! Order between July 19th and August 4th to get the discounted prices. Links are in the item titles.

AG - The Farrah High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans - $225 $150

Treat yourself to a nice pair of jeans! I wore my last pair of AG jeans into the ground. They are the most comfortable and flattering jeans on the market. This pair has an ankle notch that sets them apart from the others.


Topshop - Long Cardigan in Grey Marl - $69 $45

Look no further for the perfect, neutral fall cardigan. You can't go wrong with any color.

Topshop - Supersoft Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater in Grey Marl - $69 $45

Another grey Topshop sweater option that won't break the bank. This looks very J. Crew!


Vince Camuto - Corlina Ankle Strap Sandal in Tipsy Taupe Suede - $100 $65

Speaking of neutral, these suede heels are a wardrobe staple. If you're all set on nude strappy heels, these come in a wide variety of fun shades and materials, my favorites being the neon pink patent and swan lake blue suede.


Something Navy - 55mm Cat Eye Sunglasses - $69 $45

Step up your party eyewear. No more Amazon clout goggles going into 2020.


Madewell - Small Transport Leather Crossbody Tote - $168 $112

I love my full sized Transport Tote, but this crossbody version is perfect for a lighter load. The suede stripe is an added bonus!

Sweaty Betty - Power 7/8 Workout Leggings - $100 $67

These "workout" leggings might see the couch more than the gym, but if you need motivation to get moving, this is it! The stunning color is a nice change from plain black.


Madewell - Emmett Windowpane Plaid Crop Wide Leg Pants - $95 $63

These pants are perfect for casual work dress or a fun day in the city.

DKNY - Chatter Rug - $30 $20

This rug is simple but cute. It would be great in a dorm bathroom!


BP. - Boxer Sleep Shorts in Navy Peacoat Ditsy Rose - $30 $19

I don't like to wake up in a sweat, so I wear sleep shorts all year round. This pair is pretty and comfy.


NEST - Grapefruit & Sicilian Tangerine Classic Candle Duo - $80 value, $52

NEST knocks it out of the park with citrus scents. Their grapefruit line has a special place in my heart! Treat yourself!


Hydroflask - 32 Ounce Wide Mouth Bottle with Straw Lid - $45 $30

We all know how good the Hydroflask is at keeping drinks cold. I lose metal water bottles like they're disposable, but this one makes me want to try my luck.


Thanks for reading!



Comments