TJ Maxx from the Couch? Discount Luxury Beauty Finds

The TJ Maxx near me always has the strangest collection of makeup and beauty products. I don't usually stop in due to the infrequency of a solid find. Recently, I found out that TJ Maxx has an online store, and I had to do some damage. The experience isn't seamless - there's a bit of a long wait for processing and delivery, and you have to spend $89 or above to score free standard shipping. If you're willing to take the plunge, act fast on these selections. The turnover is just as quick as it is in stores! Links are in item titles.

Hermès - Twilly 2.8 oz Eau de Parfum - $100 $79

This perfume smells beautiful, a perfect everyday, warm fragrance. The bottle is also adorable!


Rock & Ruddle - Large Boar Bristle Brush in Orange - $50 $17

While TJ Maxx offers several marked-down Mason Pearson brushes, I couldn't justify the still-pricey purchase. Instead, I went for the British brand Rock & Ruddle's discounted option. The orange was, believe it or not, the most normal color option on the site. If you're not feeling that bold, their website offers more fun prints and tamed-down versions of the classic hairbrush at a higher price point. But still, less than Mason Pearson.

Pecksniff's - Bergamot Thyme Caddy Set - $11 $7

This Bergamot Thyme soap smells delicious. It might be my favorite smell of all time. I used this in my dorm bathroom for my entire sophomore year. It looks more expensive than it is, and it leaves your hands smelling fantastic for quite a long time after the initial wash.

Perricone MD - No Mascara Mascara - $18 (More like $30, truthfully) $13

This mascara has rave reviews. To say I was surprised to find it on the TJ Maxx website is an understatement!

OPI - Rice Rice Baby Nail Polish - $9 $4

Most of my nail polish drawer came from TJ Maxx! Their OPI collection is always changing, and this pretty pink neutral caught my eye.


Boscia - 1.7 oz Tsubaki Beauty Oil - $22 $15

This oil has recently been redesigned and sells on Amazon for almost $45. The old packaging is still attractive, and works wonders on sensitive skin.


Perricone MD - SPF 30 No Makeup Foundation - $28 $20

This makeup is barely detectable on your face, but provides a sun shield as well as color correction. Think Glossier skin tint. TJ Maxx unfortunately only carries shades up to light-medium at the moment, but they're offered at a great price point!


Guerlain - Terracotta the Bronzing Powder - 00 Light Blondes - $52 $40

When my aunt gave me Inès de La Fressange's Parisian Chic at a young age, I developed a strong taste for Guerlain cosmetics that would make no sense for a 14 year old to own. Our good friend TJ has only one shade in stock, which happens to suit me. Even if you're not a light blonde, this bronzer leaves a subtle glow.


NARS - Nail Polish in Dark Room 3678 - $14 $8

This deep shade of navy blue is amping me up for the cooler months!


Acure - Brightening Facial Scrub - $9 $7

This facial scrub exfoliates your skin, keeping the dullness at bay. It's vegan, too! I've been eyeing a lot of clean beauty recently.


Slip - Silk Sleep Mask - $50 $25

Everyone has seen this sleep mask (and piles of knockoffs)! This mask is perfect to block out the light from early bird roommates or insufficient blinds. Plus, there's a whole array of half-off colors!


Keep an eye out for more posts about interesting TJ Maxx finds in other departments!




Comments